Today’s product companies face burgeoning environmental regulations and increasing demands for responsible products from business and consumer customers alike. The most strategic and profitable response is to design products and processes for the circular economy, with its business benefits of larger and more predictable revenues, customer loyalty, brand advantage, and product reliability. Edged out is the old “make, consume, waste” linear model, putting companies at increasing risk of supply-chain disruptions, higher costs, and regulatory noncompliance.
Thriving in the Circular Economy
You can start thriving in a circular economy by working with Antea®Group's eco-design experts to create a profitable role in the circular economy, using the BSI 8001 Framework, creating financial models that open the door to larger, more stable revenues, lower costs, and more loyal customers.
By convening suppliers, customers, and logistics, our thought-leading consultants in the circular economy optimize your global supply chain for customer value and cost efficiencies.
Our Product Stewardship Services
Strategic Executive Training and Support
- Coaching and creating vision for C-suite leadership
- Executing profitable sustainability throughout organizations, products, and supply chains
Sustainable Production Design
- Life cycle assessments
- Design-for-environment/circularity/eco-design workshops
- Product life cycle process integration
Product Regulatory Compliance
- Regulatory process improvement
- Compliance with global regulations and industry standards