Supplemental Talent Opportunities
Do you have any questions?
Supplemental Talent Opportunities
At Antea Group, we’re inspired to tackle the critical Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability challenges our world faces and find ways to turn risk into opportunity. Our clients count on us to plan and implement fit-for-purpose solutions tailored to their specific goals, pace and location. Doing this effectively and efficiently sometimes requires access to specialized expertise, specific industry knowledge or local presence outside of our full-time talent base, creating opportunities for temporary EHS and sustainability assignments.
We are currently looking to supplement our current talent base with:
- Gig economy workers
- Sole proprietors seeking client and project diversity
- Individuals transitioning from full-time employment and looking to only work on projects that match their specific management and technical skills
- Professionals with unique technical expertise or experience in unique industries
- Professionals early in their career who are looking to get exposure to new service areas or industries
- Individuals who specialize in shorter-duration projects
Meaningful Work on Your Own Terms
Temporary project opportunities range in duration from a few hours per week to full-time multi-month engagements. Through our online platform, we match project needs with required expertise, connecting the right talent to the right work. And you accept only the assignments that fit your work/life circumstances.
Typical temporary assignments might include:
- Supporting a client with electrical safety for their equipment and equipment design (2 days/week for a year, remote)
- Serving as an onsite EHS specialist at a client R&D facility during an employee maternity leave (5 days/week for 3 months, hybrid)
- Providing demolition oversight during a client facility closure (5 days/week for 5 months, onsite)
- Performing EHS audits at a client location where we do not have local talent (1 week, onsite)
- Providing owner’s representative construction health and safety oversight during construction of a new data center (5 days/week for 18 months, onsite)
Benefits That Go Beyond
Participating in temporary work assignments offers a variety of tangible and intangible benefits, including the following.
- Opportunity to work for world-class clients
- Opportunity to increase skills, knowledge, experience
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote, onsite and hybrid work location options
- Quick payment for assignment hours submitted
- 401K plan participation
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts
Become Part of our Talent Community
Applying to join our Supplemental Talent community is easy. Once your application is submitted, our team immediately reviews your qualifications and compares them to our Supplemental Talent needs.
Application Process Overview:
- Qualification Vetting
- Offer Letter
- Review Available Assignments
- Accept Assignments
There is no commitment to join, and you can accept or reject any assignment that comes your way. If you accept an assignment, our dedicated onboarding team will be in touch promptly with next steps for your engagement.Apply Now
Click on the Apply Now button above then type “Supplemental Talent” in the search bar to review all open Supplemental Talent assignments.