Health and Safety Management System Support
Effective management systems are the foundation for success for companies committed to keeping employees safe and reducing unnecessary costs from injuries and illnesses in the workplace.
Creating Shared Value Through Safety Culture and Written Programs
At Antea group, our EHS professionals recognize that no two companies are alike and their management systems should be unique as well. Careful planning and consideration of the entire enterprise are essential first steps to building a sustainable management system.
Antea Group's EHS professionals work with our clients to define custom solutions that evaluate our clients' unique business operations and cultures to create a management system to meet their individual needs, physical locations, risk tolerance, and cultures.
Whether you are interested in creating a management system that can be certified (eg ISO 45001, ISO 14001, etc.) or simply interested in utilizing industry-accepted management system principles to design a simplified system for your operations, Antea Group's EHS professionals are ready to assist you. We have an established approach to assist our clients in defining the type of procedures and processes that will deliver results.
Taking into Consideration Your Organizational Structure and Available Resources
Our priority is ensuring that you have an implementable system that can be improved and maintained with the resources you have available. A health and safety management system should not be a stack of documents on a shelf, that at best are updated annually. An effective management system needs to be integrated within the fiber of the organization. It must consider the structure of the organization and available resources to ensure it can be implemented, monitored, improved, and deliver the desired results. Our team is here to help ensure the goals of the management system are achieved.
In addition to building health and safety management systems, we assist clients with the development of:
- Legal registries
- Site-specific written programs to address various hazards and regulatory requirements
- Task-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- OSHA (and other regulatorily required (such as Cal/OSHA and other state OSHA plans) programs
- Job hazard analyses
- Policy statements
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Confined space assessments
- and more!
Our Management System Support Services
- Health and Safety Management System Development and Implementation
- OSHA Voluntary Protection Program
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems)
- API RP1173
- ANSI Z10
- Responsible Care®
- Responsible Care ® 14001
- Customized Management Systems
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Procedure, SOP, Work Instructions and Program Development
- Management System Training and Implementation
- Management System Audits and Assessments
- Health and Safety Auditing and Audit Program Development
- Development of JHAs
- Equipment-Specific Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Confined Space Assessments
- Health and Safety Benchmarking