Antea Group Incident Management (AIM)
Our environmental incident management support speeds the transition from initial emergency response to interim response so that you can focus on returning your asset to full operation.
Timely and Cost-Effective Solutions for Hazardous Material Releases
With over 14,000 chemical spills are reported in the United States each year, a timely and well-planned response to a spill is vital to limiting environmental and community impacts and reducing risk and associated costs.
We Know the Initial Response Period is Critical
We believe that the greatest opportunity to reduce the long-term cost and limit risk from a spill or release is during the initial response period. Our approach delivers effective environmental incident management procedures and solutions, working closely with you to identify and prioritize site response objectives, including rapid recovery of spilled material, accelerated investigation, interim remediation, and a return to normal operations.
Experience You Can Trust
With over 25 years of experience with materials releases for the oil and gas, railroad, chemical, and insurance industries nationwide, our environmental professionals and engineers work with you to complement your response team.Click to Call the AIM 24/7 Emergency Hotline at 1-800-281-1009
Other Incident Management Services
- Tactical and Strategic Planning to Address Immediate Threats to Receptors
- Health and Safety Management
- Air Monitoring
- Data Acquisition, Automation, and Visualization
- Regulatory and Community Engagement
- Stakeholder Risk Management
- Rapid Delineation and Recovery of Material
- Facilitated Transition from Emergency Response to Interim Response
- Financial Management and Advanced Lifecycle Cost Evaluation
- Tabletop Spill Exercises
- Contractor Safety Management and OSRO Coordination
- Waste and Materials Management
- Environmental Forensics
- Remediation and Site Restoration Oversight