Ergonomics in the Workplace
At Antea®Group, we understand the challenges ergonomics in the workplace presents. From industrial and manufacturing settings to distribution centers, retail, hybrid workplaces, data centers and offices our team of experienced ergonomics specialists work with clients on fit-for-purpose solutions to their needs. Uncontrolled ergonomic hazards cost companies time and money, whether through repetitive strain injuries (RSIs) or musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) such as carpal tunnel syndrome or low back pain, or in the form of lost productivity. At Antea Group, we're working to reduce ergonomic hazards, decrease musculoskeletal pain, increase productivity, and improve wellbeing, by offering proactive solutions and designing tailored programs that fit both your organization and your budget.
Ergonomics as a Part of Wellness
Our ergonomic specialists are attuned to the latest developments and applications in the field of ergonomics, bringing you a uniquely qualified and multidisciplinary perspective to risk management.
Our Ergonomics Team understands how broadly applicable ergonomics is to your workplace, and how impactful ergonomic injury or discomfort can be to the wellbeing of your employees, which is why we incorporate a Total Worker Health ® approach when designing and implementing ergonomics solutions. Through ergonomic awareness and proper assessment, your organization will benefit from feasible solutions that increase efficiency and reduce the costs of incidents or worker’s compensation claims - results that can translate directly to your bottom line.
Antea Group offers a truly global ergonomics strategy. As a founding member of Inogen Alliance, we have the global reach and expertise to support international ergonomics regulations and provide in-person assessment and support from local experts wherever you need it. Our ergonomic specialists support office environments and complex industrial operations with the design, engineering, and assessment elements of ergonomics.
Our Ergonomics Services
No matter what components you have in place or how mature your ergonomics program is, Antea Group has the experience of diagnosing where support is needed and the practical skills necessary to provide it. From onsite individualized assessment and support to program development and scaling to supplementing an existing ergonomics team. Here is a list of our typical services:
- Ergonomic Program Development, Scaling, and Implementation
- Ergonomic Program Management (Regional (e.g., APAC/EMEA/AMER) or Global)
- Ergonomic Training (in-person, virtual, eLearning, train-the-trainer/evaluator, etc.)
- Evaluation, Implementation, and Management of Web-Based Ergonomic Solutions
- Development of Approved Ergonomic Equipment Lists
- Development of Employee Ergonomic Self-Assessment Process
- On-Site and Remote Office Ergonomic Assessments
- Detailed Recommendation Reports and Documentation
- Cost Benefit Analysis for Ergonomic Solutions
- Develop and Provide Tailored Total Worker Health® Solutions
- Global Ergonomic Legal Registers.
- Support of International Ergonomic Regulatory Compliance
- Global Ergonomic Risk Assessment Support
- Management of International Ergonomic Assessments
- Stretch and Flex Program Development