Ergonomics in the Workplace
At Antea Group, we understand the ergonomic challenges found in industrial and office work environments and offer proactive solutions for designing and adapting workspaces that match job demands and worker capabilities.
Proactive Solutions for a Healthier, More Productive Workforce
With over 25 years of environment, health and safety consulting experience, our specialists are attuned to the latest developments and applications in the field of ergonomics bringing you a uniquely qualified and multidisciplinary perspective to risk management.
Through ergonomic awareness and proper assessment, your organization will benefit from workable solutions that increase efficiency and reduce worker compensation claims—results that translate directly to your bottom line.
Antea Group offers a truly global, cohesive ergonomics program. Our ergonomic specialists support office environments as well as complex industrial operations with the design, engineering, and assessment elements of ergonomics. Through our Inogen Alliance, we have the reach and expertise across the globe to support international ergonomics regulations and provide in-person assessment and support.
Our Ergonomics Services
- Ergonomic Program Development, Implementation and Training
- Ergonomic Program Management
- Evaluation, Implementation, and Management of Web-Based Ergonomic Solutions
- Equipment List Development and Recommendations
- Development of Employee Ergonomic Self-Assessment Process
- On-Site and Remote Office Ergonomic Assessments
- Detailed Recommendation Reports and Documentation
- Cost Benefit Analysis for Ergonomic Solutions
- Knowledge of International Ergonomic Regulations
- Management of International Ergonomic Assessments