Do you have any questions?
How do you get employees to actively participate in improving workplace safety? By providing effective training. Knowledgeable employees are more empowered and confident about their Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) skills. This in turn leads to employees being more engaged in improving overall workplace safety.
Our Approach to EHS Training
Our goal with every training program is to become your EHS partner. We accomplish this by ensuring your specific workplace challenges are addressed and a positive safety culture is encouraged.
One of the keys to successful learning is participant engagement that transforms passive learners into active learners. By incorporating hands-on exercises and activities designed to develop observational skills, workers improve hazard recognition and their ability to create and maintain a safe work environment.
Our global network of EHS consultants are experts in adult learning styles who will tailor exercises and content to achieve your learning objectives. We provide programs ranging from awareness-level to comprehensive, which are focused on accommodating your training needs from the frontline and field all the way to the executive suite. We work closely with our clients to identify effective delivery methods, some of which include:
- On-site workshops
- Webinars provided in real-time, interactive, or pre-recorded sessions
- eLearning modules
- Any combination of the above
Our EHS Training Services
- Training Design and Development
- Global Regulatory Reviews for Training Requirements
- Project Management of eLearning Modules (including Design, Content Development and Delivery tailored to your Learning Management System)
- Translation Services for both Written and Spoken Training
- UST Operator Training
Have any questions?
Contact us to discuss your environment, health, safety and sustainability needs today.