In the complex world of retail, EHS and sustianability issues are increasingly important. EHSxRetail was formed in order to provide participants with the unique opportunity to identify industry best practices, network with peers in an open atmosphere, and work to raise the profile of EHS in retail settings.
EHSxRetail offers a unique opportunity for retail industry EHS&S professionals to:
- Share recent and ongoing EHS&S challenges and
- Discuss successes, along with industry trends that have potential to impact your job, your company’s brand, employees and customers.
These private events allow participating companies to:
- Address the complex and ever-evolving world of environmental, health, safety, and sustainability issues in the retail industry,
- Learn how to overcome health and safety challenges, and
- Elevate their EHS&S programs to the forefront of their businesses.
The next EHSxRetail event will be hosted by Tiffany & Co. in the spring of 2019.