St. Paul, Minnesota, July 22, 2021: Antea Group USA introduced a new service to their Health & Safety offerings called EHS Support for Warehouse, Fulfillment, & Distribution. As the e-commerce industry continues to grow, the demand for warehouse, fulfillment, and distribution space is higher than ever. With U.S. warehouses having disproportionately high accident rates, Antea Group seeks to provide Environmental, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHS&S) support to ultimately reduce company risk and improve business resiliency for warehouse, fulfillment, and distribution facilities.
“A single EHS program is not appropriate for both manufacturing facilities and warehousing and facilities,” said Alizabeth Smith, Health & Safety Practice Lead. “Each operation has very different risks that need to be managed to keep employees safe, and we have worked hard to scale our services specifically to the EHS needs of warehouse, fulfillment, and distribution operations. Our fit-for-purpose protocols, training, risk assessment tools, and written programs ensure that the unique warehouse risks including conveyance, material storage, robotics, powered industrial trucks, yard and loading dock activities are effectively managed.”
Antea Group can provide EHS support across the following areas:
- Site Selection – including due diligence, construction safety, and Sustainability Transaction Assessment Reports (STAR)
- Warehouse Risk Management – including EHS compliance audits and assessments, safety training, safety program development, spill and response plans, incident management, and global operational support.
- Operational Health & Safety – including process safety management, contractor safety management, industrial hygiene, and worker exposure, and health and safety management system support.
- Warehouse Sustainability – including climate change and carbon management, water risk screening, energy transition planning, facility optimization, waste and materials management, and sustainability metrics reporting.
- Facility Decommissioning – including environmental remediation and decommissioning.
With over 35 years of experience, Antea Group understands the EHS&S complexities and breadth of unique risks inherent to owning and operating warehouse, fulfillment, and distribution assets.
EHS Support for Warehouse, Fulfillment, & Distribution is available for Antea Group clients starting today. For more information, visit the service page.Learn More About EHS Support for Warehouse, Fulfillment, & Distribution
About Antea Group
Antea Group is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm specializing in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning, and water. By combining strategic thinking and multidisciplinary perspectives with technical expertise and pragmatic action, we do more than effectively solve client challenges; we deliver sustainable results for a better future. We serve clients ranging from global energy companies and manufacturers to national governments and local municipalities.