In October, 2021 the ILTA conference and trade show will be hosted in Houston, Texas. Expert-driven educational sessions, networking opportunities, and the largest trade show in the industry will equip you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. Participants gain a greater awareness of issues impacting terminal facilities, discover new approaches to improve operations, and build relationships with colleagues and suppliers from around the world.
The conferece will feature presentations from two Antea Group employees:
- October 4th, 2:15 - 2:50 p.m.: Which AST Inspection Standard Applies? An STI vs. API Comparison
- Gary Diewald, Antea Group
- October 4th, 4:35 - 5:55 p.m.: ESG Reporting: Best Practices for Engaging Your Stakeholders on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Julie Mouton, Antea Group
- Bernt Netland, ILTA Chairman
- Traci Johnson, IMTT
The event will provide you with opportunities to network and interact with the largest North American gathering of terminal industry executives, decision makers, buyers, and influencers.
Interested in this event?
Want to Connect at this Event?
Contact us and schedule a time to meet virtually.