Due to downsizing, "right-sizing," and budget cuts, it's becoming increasingly common for people with little or no training in safety to find themselves in charge of safety for their facility. In response, Dr. Barbara Boroughf created a blog series designed to help guide you on your path to becoming the ultimate plant safety manager, and now we have compiled everything into one downloadable e-book. It's perfect for reading on the go, printing out and keeping onsite, or sending to colleagues and coworkers who may need a refresher.
Through seven useful, practical sections, we provide the tools necessary to assist anyone in becoming a knowledgeable and informed safety professional (and even a seasoned safety manager will find some great tips and reminders!)
Plant safety topics covered include:
1. Orienting yourself to your new role
2. Getting health & safety buy-in
3. Preparing for an OSHA visit
4. What to do when OSHA arrives
5. How to handle OSHA citations
6. Frequently cited OSHA violations and how to avoid them
7. A personal protective equipment primer
Download your copy now:
Need some extra support? Check out our Health & Safety services, or contact us for more information.
Food and Beverage
Health and Safety
Oil and Gas