Leadership in today’s insurance industry must be capable of achieving high-quality and exceptional business results while meeting policyholder needs and addressing their insurable interests. Proactively managing these elements can ensure operational continuity and reputational integrity. These facts, combined with today’s rigorous underwriting requirements, mean that your consulting support services must deliver a high level of assurance, responsiveness, confidentiality and skill.
Our Environmental, Health and Safety consultants are deeply knowledgeable and well-versed in local, state, national and international regulatory frameworks, requirements, processes, and trends related to current environmental, health and safety practices. From underwriting and claims support to loss control services, our certified professionals are an advocate to our clients, assisting them in minimizing their risks, exposures, and losses.
Environmental Claims, Loss Control and Underwriting Support
We’ve been serving the insurance industry since our founding. In fact, our very first client was an insurance carrier that needed a trusted partner to manage their underground storage tank claims nationwide. For more than three decades, we have been relied upon to help insurers make critical business decisions and reduce exposure to environmental claims involving source and liability determination, remediation technology selection and oversight of remedial practices.
Environmental Insurance Support Services:
- Pollution Claim Investigation and Management
- Pollution Claim Cost and Allocation Review
- Underwriting Engineering Surveys
- Emergency Incident Management (AIM)
- Industrial Hygiene and Indoor Air Quality
- Environmental Litigation Support
- Tank System Upgrade and Removal Oversight
- Contaminant Fate & Transport Modelling
- Storage Tank Integrity Inspections
- Direct Referral for Remediation Services
- Loss Prevention and Compliance Support
- Storage Tank Operator Training
Health and Safety Claims, Loss Control and Underwriting Support
We understand the challenges organizations face when protecting the safety of their employees. We also know that effective loss control can help reduce claims and assist with loss mitigation by identifying, evaluating, providing and implementing various types of control measures. Our teams of certified safety professionals and certified industrial hygienists can assist with managing workers’ compensation programs, evaluating OSHA compliance, developing and implementing comprehensive yet customizable EHS programs, conducting incident investigations and developing and delivering training.
Health & Safety Insurance Support Services:
- Health & Safety Audits and Risk Assessments
- Chemical Management
- Construction Site Safety
- Fleet Safety
- Incident Investigation and Response
- Industrial Hygiene
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Machine Guarding Assessments
- ISO 45001 Management Systems
- Process Safety Management
- Training Development and Delivery
- Written Program Development and Review
Want to learn more about our claims, loss control and underwriting services? Contact us today.