Environment, health and safety (EHS), and sustainability are hot topics in the business world, with companies large and small working hard to develop and manage initiatives that provide business value and lead to positive, long-lasting environmental impact.
Here we offer you a look at the latest EHS&S trends, regulatory news, and innovations, as well as companies making headlines for making their workplaces and the world a better place:
- The Netherlands have invested in the Global Water Security & Sanitation Partnership. An article explaining their involvement was published by Netherlands for the World Bank.
- Capetown's mayor, Patrica de Lille, released a statement regarding the current drought situation and the city's plans to mitigate problems related to water.
- As many emergency response situations pop up all around the world, monitoring the health of the workers fixing these situations is of paramount importance. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has created a new framework to provide recommendations for protecting emergency responders.
- Environmental Leader explains why reporting on risk can help build trust and ensure long-term profitability.
- There are missed opportunities for recycling in the healthcare world. Learn new perspectives and ideas on plastics recycling from the Healthcare Plastics Recycling Council
- Have you ever wondered what the top 10 OSHA violations are? EHS Daily Advisor has the information straight from Patrick Kapust, Deputy Director of OSHA's Directorate of Enforcement Programs.
DISCOVER MORE EHS AND SUSTAINABILITY NEWS, TRENDS, AND TIPS BY PERUSING MORE POSTS ON THE ANTEA GROUP BLOG.