Environmental Liability Management
Environmental risks pose challenges during every stage of the business life-cycle. How a company evaluates, manages and resolves environmental risk affects its reputation, financial performance and competitive advantage.
Antea®Group provides comprehensive environmental liability management solutions that utilize well-defined processes, dynamic tools and industry-leading innovation. Our multi-disciplined teams apply sound engineering and science, extensive regulatory experience and proven business risk management approaches to meet project goals.
We understand corporate responsibility and are committed to developing and promoting innovative green technologies that reduce environmental, social and economic footprints without compromising client cleanup goals. As evidence of this commitment, we have pioneered patents for Sulfate Enhanced Bioremediation and Enhanced Concentration Oxygen Soil Vapor Extraction (ECO-SVE) technologies.
Whether the environmental risk is transactional, operational or legacy, our solutions drive complete stakeholder acceptance, accelerate site closure and define balance sheet liabilities.
Our Environmental Liability Management Services:
- Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling
- Environmental Liability Transfer
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
- Feasibility Studies
- Green Technology Development
- Incident Management
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment
- Reserve Forecasting and Validation
- Site Assessment and Remediation Engineering
- Soil Vapor Intrusion Assessment and Abatement
- State Reimbursement Program Management
- Water Resource Protection
- Home USA
- Sustainability Consulting
- About us