Environment, health and safety (EHS), and sustainability are hot topics in the business world, with companies large and small working hard to develop and manage initiatives that provide business value and lead to positive, long-lasting environmental impact.
Here we offer you a look at the latest EHS&S trends, regulatory news, and innovations, as well as companies making headlines for making their workplaces and the world a better place:
- Brendan Edgerton brings us a summary of the 8 business cases for the circular economy
- WBCSD highlights why the need for companies to prioritize water and sanitation across global supply chains
- Our own Pamela Gordon published an article on coaching C-suite executives in sustainability through Greenbiz
- Quartz released an article on explaining how one cyclone in Madagascar made vanilla four times as expensive than it was before
- HPRC shares how healthcare plastics are an untapped resource, published by Recycling Today
- The World Council for Sustainable Development launched a CEO Guide to the SDGs
- Greenbiz writer Jarami Bond explains why Diversity is Key to Unlocking Sustainability
DISCOVER MORE EHS AND SUSTAINABILITY NEWS, TRENDS AND TIPS BY PERUSING MORE POSTS ON THE ANTEA GROUP BLOG.