Environment, health and safety (EHS), and sustainability are hot topics in the business world, with companies large and small working hard to develop and manage initiatives that provide business value and lead to positive, long-lasting environmental impact.
Here we offer you a look at the latest EHS&S trends, regulatory news, and innovations, as well as companies making headlines for making their workplaces and the world a better place:
- The Beverage Industry Environmental Roundtable has released two blogs; one regarding beverage companies tackling climate change, and another on local watershed context.
- If you are interested in learning about why everyone hasn't changed over to sustainable practices yet, GreenBiz released a piece on five obstacles in the way of scaling the circular economy.
- EHS Today named the top 13 safest companies in the United States from 2017.
- What goes into the price tag of the electronics in our cars? EDN's Carolyn Mathas breaks down why and how prices have changed for automotive technology.
- Carbon capture could benefit environment and boost the energy industry's output -- this is the latest news from Environmental Leader, as they analyze the actions oil and gas companies are making to change their practices.
DISCOVER MORE EHS AND SUSTAINABILITY NEWS, TRENDS, AND TIPS BY PERUSING MORE POSTS ON THE ANTEA GROUP BLOG.