Environment, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability are hot topics in the business world, with companies large and small working hard to develop and manage initiatives that provide business value and lead to positive, long-lasting environmental impact.
Here we offer you a look at the latest EHS&S trends, regulatory news, and innovations, as well as companies making headlines for making their workplaces and the world a better place:
- President Trump may have pulled out of the Paris accord, but recent ExxonMobil actions point towards climate optimism, writes the Harvard Business Review. (Read Antea Group's take here.)
- Ag Web discusses the steps Kellogg Company is taking to show how their key ingredients are sustainability grown, including supporting local farmers to improve soil health.
- Large-scale renewable energy growth is on the rise: World Resources Institute highlights the new corporate economic incentives to invest in sustainable utilities.
- Will your company’s products succeed in the economic and natural environment 20 years from now? Antea Group’s own Pamela Gordon walks through the 2017 International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative roadmap to forecast electronic industry trends.
- Food waste transformed into natural gas through anaerobic digesters will soon power North Salt Lake, save landfill space, and cut greenhouse gas emissions.
Discover more EHS and sustainability news, trends and tips by perusing more posts on the Antea Group blog.