Environment, health and safety (EHS), and sustainability are hot topics in the business world, with companies large and small working hard to develop and manage initiatives that provide business value and lead to positive, long-lasting environmental impact.
Here we offer you a look at the latest EHS&S trends, regulatory news, and innovations, as well as companies making headlines for making their workplaces and the world a better place:
- Safety and Health Magazine conducted a survey to better understand training spending, budgets, and more in several industries, and the results are in.
- Generation Z is here and businesses need to think about what they value and how to engage with them. The Green Tie blog discusses how to attract this recently-graduated crowd.
- In the same vein, Tensie Whelan from NYU Sterns School of Business recently wrote a guest post for the Antea Group blog talking about what new graduates in sustainability will expect from companies.
- The Brewer's Association has released a design and build manual for breweries to increase their sustainability efforts, with the help of our own sustainability experts.
- A new whitepaper by Enviroscope about the environmental risks surrounding perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) sheds light on the impacts, costs, and possible regulatory changes surrounding these substances.
- To get your business on a path toward sustainability, engaging the C-suite executives is a must. Written by our own Pamela Gordon, this GreenBiz article offers role-specific tips to guide leadership toward sustainable business actions.
- The Natural Capital Protocol Toolkit has information for every industry about various environmental impacts and drivers that impact your business.
- Antea Group released an ebook! This online resource is a guide for new health and safety plant managers -- but anyone can gain EHS insight from it.
DISCOVER MORE EHS AND SUSTAINABILITY NEWS, TRENDS AND TIPS BY PERUSING MORE POSTS ON THE ANTEA GROUP BLOG.